Abnormal Precancerous Cells Screening
- Estimated number of women in the U.S. diagnosed with cervical cancer this year: over 13,000+
- Worldwide, cervical cancer is the fourth most frequent cancer in women with an estimated 570, 000 new cases and 274,000 deaths yearly
General STI and HPV Testing
- Chlamydia and gonorrhea are 2 of the most common STDs, and may present with no symptoms
- Early diagnosis and treatment can prevent long-standing damage to the reproductive organs
- HPV, human papilloma virus, is associated with cervical vaginal and vulvar cancers. Early diagnosis of the presence of HPV allows the patient to have regular follow-up to prevent tissue effects of this virus
There are no reviews yet.